Academic Support Programs (ASP) is open and ready to serve students for the Spring 2021 Semester.
For questions or concerns, contact ASP in the following ways (Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm):
- In-person: West Wing Basement, Sid Richardson
- Phone: 254-710-8696
- Email: Academic_Support@baylor.edu
Current Spring 2021 Students:
The Tutoring Center is open for online appointments. The last day of the Tutoring Center is Thursday, April 29th. Please refer to the Tutoring Center website for appointment times and information about how to sign-up for appointments.
The Learning Lab (help with study strategies and study calendars) is open for virtual and in-person appointments. The last day of the Learning Lab is Thursday, April 29th. Please refer to the Learning Lab website for appointment times and sign-up information.
Monday, March 29, 2021 was the last day students can withdraw from the Spring 2021 semester. Please refer to the University Withdrawal website for important information about the University Withdrawal Process.
SI session information will be communicated via Canvas. Please check your Canvas page for information. Click here to access the SI website.
New Students Entering in Summer or Fall 2021:
ASP encourages you to begin exploring our webpages! Welcome to Baylor! We are excited to connect with you this summer and fall.
- We have General Study Strategy information that can be found at this link.
- Learn about how High School Differs from College! Click here to see information an a video developed by our Academic Mentors.
Important items to complete now:
- An important first step in your Baylor experience is to download the Navigate app by going to your app store today. It will provide a customized academic experience with tools designed to support your success throughout your time at Baylor.
- Visit www.baylor.edu/orientation for more information about your overall Orientation experience. Be sure to complete the Foundations online modules before your advising appointment.