New for 2018-2019 Bears and Lady Bears Basketball!
It’s time to cheer the Bears and Lady Bears to victory once again and, with enhanced gameday features for students, this season is certain to be the best one yet. In addition to a dedicated student entrance, parking area, on-site food trucks and concession specials, online student ticketing is now available for basketball. You can guarantee your place to be part of the action by claiming your student tickets online each Monday of a game week.
You will be able to reserve tickets for multiple games – both men’s and women’s – by utilizing your online account. Come early. Stay late. Sic ‘em!
Setting Up Your Ticket Account
- Click HERE to go directly to the link.
- If you are setting up your account for the first time click Register.
- Insert your BUID Number
- Click Activate
- Enter your Baylor email address to ensure all information is sent directly to your account.
- You do not have to enter credit card information at this time.
- Click Next Step and then Complete
- Return to HERE to reserve your ticket.
Baylor has a number of policies to ensure as many students as possible have the opportunity to attend home games at the Ferrell Center. The policies are intended to encourage active participation and responsibility for attending home basketball games. It is our hope to pack the stands with the best fans in the world...our students!
- Students that reserve a ticket and do not attend the scheduled home game will be placed on a restricted listing for the next home game. Whereas all other students are able to begin reserving tickets Monday of game week, students under this restriction will be able to begin reserving tickets two (2) days prior to the home basketball game.
- There are no restrictions for students who return their unused ticket two (2) days prior to the home game.
- Students who attempt to sell a reserved student ticket will be prohibited from reserving tickets for the remainder of the season.
- Students who attempt to transfer their ticket to another student or non-student will be restricted from reserving tickets for three (3) home games.
Men's and Women's Basketball On-Sale Dates
October 22nd @ 4pm
Texas A&M Commerce
November 5th @ 4pm
Prairie View A&M
November 26th @ 4pm
December 10th @ 4pm
December 17th @ 4pm
Stephen F. Austin
December 24th @ 4pm
December 31st @ 4pm
January 7th @ 4pm
January 14th @ 4pm
January 21st @ 4pm
January 28th @ 4pm
February 4th @ 4pm
February 11th @ 4pm
February 18th @ 4pm
February 25th @ 4pm
March 4th @ 4pm
The online student ticket process is as follows:
- Tickets are available for online reservation beginning at 4:00 pm on Mondays. This will include Monday to Monday games.
- Students will have the capability of a mobile-only ticketing option for their tickets. A student ID is still required for admittance to the arena.
- Students that have reserved a ticket and are no longer able to attend may return tickets through the online return process by noon one day in advance of the game.
- Returned student tickets will be redistributed on a first-come, first-served basis starting one (1) hour in advance of tip-off on gameday at the Baylor Athletic Ticket Office.
- Student tickets are not transferable and not able to be sold.
Student Parking, Gate, and Arrival Information
Parking: Students who drive to the games should park at the Hawkins Indoor Tennis Center (See map below.)
General Admission: Students with general admission tickets may enter Ferrell Center through the dedicated Student Entrance at the southeast corner of the venue.
Return Ticket Distribution
All returned tickets will be distributed from the Ferrell Center Box Office one (1) hour in advance of tip-off. Students may return their ticket by logging into their account and clicking "Return Ticket".
The University recognizes that some home games may require accommodations outside the normal policy. This includes restricting tickets for certain games or traditions that are essential to the Baylor experience.