GML Eligibility Requirements
• Graduation from an accredited college/university
• Language proficiency in the following ways:
- If from a non-English speaking country, written and oral proficiency in the English language (demonstrated by a passing score on the TOEFL or IELTS test taken within the last two years). TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) requirement - A minimum of 550 on the paper-based, 213 on the computer-based, or 80 on the internet-based test. We also accept the IELTS with a minimum score of 6.5.
- If from an English speaking country, written and oral proficiency in the language spoken in the country to which he/she plans to relocate or return. Each GML student will complete his/her concentration studies in an international field placement within the identified country of concern to which he/she will relocate or return after graduation.
• Completion of at least two years of dedicated full-time leadership service in a human service organization or church congregation
• Affiliation with a church congregation and/or organization that will endorse his or her study plan and support his or her return to ministry upon completion of graduate education
• A commitment to implement knowledge and advocate for change in a specific area of social injustice in the nation where they intend to serve (through application of the Global Mission Leadership Specialization).
Please email GlobalMissionLeader@baylor.edu with questions.