Undergrad, Grad, & Seminary
Semester billing statements can be viewed by registered students in the E-Bill System after fees are assessed each semester. New registrants will be able to view their billing statements online beginning the business day after they register. A billing notification will be sent to both the student's Baylor email address as well as to any Authorized Users the student has designated. The billing notification will contain instructions for viewing the billing statement and how to complete Financial Settlement.
Financial Settlement is the final phase of registration each term you attend Baylor.
Once your billing information is available for the term, you must complete the following two steps:
- Confirm your attendance in BearWeb
- Student Financial Services > Student Account > Confirm Attendance
- If you do not owe a balance, you must still confirm your attendance.
- Pay your charges
- View your billing information in the E-Bill System and either pay in full or enroll in a Payment Plan.
Important Dates for Summer 2021:
- April 28 - Bill available online for continuing students
- May 12 - Mini-mester begins
- May 12 - Summer Due Date*
- June 1 - Full Summer and First Summer Session begins
- July 8 - Second Summer Session begins
Refund processing begins one week prior to class start date if set up for direct deposit, financially settled, and financial aid applied.
Important Dates for Fall 2021:
- July 1 - Billing statement available
- July 31 - Due Date*
- August 23 - Classes begin
*When currently enrolled students early register for an upcoming term, they are then billed approximately two weeks prior to the due date. Students registering after a certain point are on a rolling “register—bill—due” cycle. This means the due date will be determined by the date of registration.
If you are an International student, please click here to view our preferred payment process.
Things to Remember:
In order for a parent or relative to view and pay your bill or discuss your account with our office, you must designate them as an Authorized User
Add or update Direct Deposit information in BearWeb to have excess financial aid funds sent to your bank account.