Online MBA Aid
Welcome to Baylor University’s Online MBA program!
The following checklist provides information regarding the financial aid process for your program. We have also provided instructional videos to help clarify the steps you need to take toward financing your degree.
- To be eligible for federal loans and some alternative loans, you must be enrolled at least half-time in each 7 week session.
- 1-2 Hours = Less than half-time
- 3-5 Hours = Half-time
- 6-8 Hours = Full-time
- File the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov if you intend to use federal loans to help pay for your tuition and fees.
- Complete the 2017-2018 FAFSA to receive consideration for financial aid for the academic year beginning with Fall 1 2017 through Summer 2 2018.
- Complete the 2018-2019 FAFSA to receive consideration for financial aid beginning Fall 1 2018 through Summer 2 2019.
- If borrowing federal loans, complete the Title IV Authorizations in BearWeb under the Student Account menu.
- If necessary, apply for a Grad PLUS or Alternative Loan.
- Add or update Direct Deposit information in BearWeb under the Student Account menu in order to have any credit balance on your student account deposited automatically to your designated bank account.
- Update address and phone number in BearWeb.
- Check your Baylor e-mail regularly for important updates from Student Financial Services.
- Email Financial_Aid@baylor.edu with any questions about your financial aid.
Information regarding financial settlement can be found here Online MBA Financial Settlement.
OMBA- Completing the FAFSA
OMBA - Direct Unsubsidized Loan
OMBA - Additional Loan Options