Baylor University will electronically deposit your student financial aid refund in the financial institution of your choice.
Why choose direct deposit?
- It's convenient.
- It's faster than a check refund (the only other refund option).
How do I sign up for direct deposit? (US bank account required)
- Login to BearWeb with your Bear ID and password followed by your Duo two-factor authentication.
- Choose Student Financial Services.
- Choose Student Account.
- Choose Refund by Direct Deposit-Bank Information.
- Read the terms and complete the form with your Bank Routing Number, Account Number, and Account Type.
- Do NOT enter your debit card number - only checking and savings account numbers will process correctly.
If you should change bank accounts, you are responsible for updating the information in BearWeb.
Also, Direct Deposit Enrollment for Payroll (work-study, graduate assistant, faculty/staff) checks is a separate process. You must enroll through both Payroll, if you are employed by Baylor, and Student Accounts if you would like any eligible refunds processed by direct deposit.
Monitor your student account for confirmation of your deposit. Credit balances will not be refunded until the first official release date of the term.
For more information, call the Student Accounts office at 254-710-2311 or contact the Student Accounts office online.