Due August 16
Fall quarter bills can be viewed by registered students in the E-Bill System on August 9. A billing notification will be sent to both the student's Baylor email address as well as to any Authorized Users that the student has designated.
Financial settlement is the final step of registration and consists of two steps: Confirm Attendance and Make a Payment.
- Once you have received your bill, Confirm Your Attendance online even if you have a zero or credit balance.
- In BearWeb choose > Student Financial Services > Student Account > Confirm Your Attendance
- Pay in full or make your down payment and self-enroll in a payment plan using the E-Bill System.
- August 9 - Quarter bill available online
- August 16 - Due Date
- August 21 - If you are financially settled, your financial aid is applied, and you are set up for direct deposit funds should arrive in your designated bank account. If you are not setup for direct deposit, you are able to request a refund check and/or limited cash.
- August 26 - Classes Begin
- August 26 - $50 late fee charged if not financially settled.
Please notify the Cashier's Office if you would like any of the following optional fees added to your student account:
- Student Life Center Usage Fee $239
- Athletic Events Attendance Fee $166
- Meal Plan