Due August 10
Fall quarter bills can be viewed by registered students in the E-Bill System on July 27. A billing notification will be sent to both the student's Baylor email address as well as to any Authorized Users that the student has designated.
New Payment Plan!
If you are not planning to pay your account balance in full, self-enroll in a Payment Plan using the E-Bill System. Learn more about Payment Plans and how to enroll here.
Financial settlement is the final step of registration and consists of two steps: Confirm Attendance and Make a Payment.
- Once you have received your bill, Confirm Your Attendance online even if you have a zero or credit balance.
- In BearWeb choose > Student Financial Services > Student Account > Confirm Your Attendance
- Pay in full or make your down payment and self-enroll in a payment plan using the E-Bill System.
- July 27 - Quarter bill available online
- August 10 - Due Date
- August 15 - If you are financially settled, your financial aid is applied, and you are set up for direct deposit funds should arrive in your designated bank account. If you are not setup for direct deposit, you are able to request a refund check and/or limited cash.
- August 20 - Classes Begin
- August 20 - $50 late fee charged if not financially settled.
- August 22 - Cancellation for non-payment at 5:00 p.m. CDT
- To re-register, payment in full or down payment is required plus $50 late fee and a $100 re-registration fee.
Please notify the Cashier's Office if you would like any of the following optional fees added for the Summer Quarter:
- Student Life Center Usage Fee $230
- Athletic Events Attendance Fee $160
- Meal Plan