Your Charges & Financial Settlement
Once you are registered for a term, you will receive an email from the Cashier's Office containing instructions for viewing your charges and completing Financial Settlement. Financial Settlement is the final phase of registration each term you attend Baylor. Baylor University has included a Financial Responsibility Agreement as part of the financial settlement process.
Once your charges are available for the term, you must complete the following two steps:
- Confirm your attendance and financial responsibility in BearWeb
- Student Financial Services > Student Account > Confirm Attendance & Financial Responsibility
- If you do not owe a balance, you must still confirm your attendance and financial responsibility.
- Pay your charges
- View your charges in the E-Bill System and either pay in full or enroll in a Payment Plan
- Next Business Day After Registration (Beginning September 30) - Charges and anticipated aid ready to be viewed in the E-Bill System.
- October 30 - Due Date
- November 4 - If you are financially settled, your financial aid is applied, and you are set up for direct deposit funds should arrive in your designated bank account. If you are not setup for direct deposit, you are able to request a refund check.
- November 9 - Classes Begin