Your Charges & Financial Settlement
Once you are registered for a term, you will receive an email from Student Financial Accounts containing instructions for viewing your charges and completing Financial Settlement. Financial Settlement is the final phase of registration each term you attend Baylor.
Once your charges are available for the term, you must complete the following two steps:
- Confirm your attendance in BearWeb
- Student Financial Services > Student Account > Confirm Attendance
- If you do not owe a balance, you must still confirm your attendance.
- Pay your charges
- View your charges in the E-Bill System and either pay in full or enroll in a Payment Plan
Important Summer Dates
- Next Business Day After Registration - Charges and anticipated aid ready to be viewed in the E-Bill System.
- May 7 - Due Date
- May 5 - Refund processing begins if set up for direct deposit, financially settled, and financial aid applied.
- May 10 - Classes Begin