Baylor University has partnered with Flywire by peerTransfer
to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments. The mission of Flywire is to save international students and their families money that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates. With Flywire, you can pay from any country and any bank. You are also offered excellent foreign exchange rates (see Best Rate Guarantee
), allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, as compared to traditional banks. In addition, the posting of the payment into your Baylor University account will be faster, you will be able to track your payment in the transfer process via a student dashboard and you will be notified via email when it is deposited into our account. Click here
to begin the payment process and use the following instructions to help guide you:
- To get started, select the country your funds will be coming from and the payment amount (in US dollars) you wish to make to your student bill. In many cases, the US dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- After providing some basic information, you will visit your bank (via phone, online or in person) to send funds from your local bank to Flywire.
- Flywire will then convert the funds to U.S. dollars and forward the US dollar amount to Baylor University where it will be directly credited to your student billing account.
- Through the Flywire student dashboard, you will be able to track your payment in the transfer process.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your payment is deposited into Baylor University's bank account.
- No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you - reachable 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions.
Please feel free to email
the Cashier's Office or call 254-710-2311 for additional information.