As good stewards of our resources, Baylor is streamlining several key processes. The following improvements to the efficiency of the Payroll System will become effective August 1, 2019.
- Employees’ ID cards will no longer serve as an accepted form of payment on campus. (Employee discounts will remain the same when you present your Baylor ID).
- Baylor will no longer payroll deduct for other elective transactions. (Gifts to the University and to KWBU remain eligible.)
- For Biweekly paid staff, recurring payroll deductions (for benefits) will be evenly distributed across all 26 paychecks.
These changes affect everyone on Baylor’s payroll, so please plan accordingly. Additional information and resources to assist your preparation are available in this page's Quick Links section.
To provide accurate and timely payments to students, faculty, staff, and retirees, including accurate calculation of leaves, payroll deductions, and federal taxes.
- Office Hours:
Monday-Wednesday & Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Office Phone: (254) 710-2217
- Office Fax: (254) 710-8600
- Office Location: Clifton Robinson Tower, Suite 600
One Bear Place #97042
Waco, TX 76798-7042
700 South University Parks Drive, Suite 600
Waco, TX 76706-1003
LuAnn Pickens - Manager, Payroll Services
Payroll Office Staff Listing
with Phone Numbers and E-mail Links