Pinning & Recognition Ceremony - May 2022
Below are links to photos from the LHSON Pinning & Recognition Ceremony on May 13, 2022. For any questions please email Whitney_Cortner@baylor.edu.
LHSON Pinning and Recognition ceremony was held on Friday, May 13th, 2022 at 1:30pm at First Baptist Sunnyvale.
Please make note of the following dress code for the ceremony:
- Wear your white coat that has been pressed prior to the ceremony.
- Women: Black Slacks/Pants; Black Blouse-neckline modest at your clavicles; Close Toed Black Shoes with less than 2” heels and not slide-on
- Men: Black slacks, Solid color shirt and tie. Black Shoes, Black socks. (No sneakers)
DNP Dress Code & Regalia
DNP Students, please refer to the communication that was sent to you directly about dress code and regalia
LHSON Pinning Rehearsal
- Friday, May 13th, 2022 at First Baptist Sunnyvale from 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Ordering Pins & Regalia
- If you all plan to participate in Commencement in May, you can order regalia through the Baylor Bookstore here: https://www.bkstr.com/baylorstore/shop/graduation
- Bookstore week is Monday, March 28th – Friday, April 1st here at LHSON, you can pick up your regalia then if you choose. Please select ‘Pick Up’ and then enter ‘Will pick up at LHSON’ in the special instructions when you check out.
- More information on Commencement is available here: https://www.baylor.edu/commencement/
- PINS (click here)
A big congratulations on your upcoming May graduation from the Baylor University nursing program! We are honored to continue to manufacture the custom BU Nursing Pins for your class. Celebrate your achievement with the official BU nursing pin that is hand-made in Fort Worth, Texas and customized with your initials and graduation year engraved on the back. We have metal and package options to fit any budget! Attached are the instructions you must follow to order your pin. All pins will ship to the school in time for your pinning. You won’t want to miss commemorating furthering your degree in the field of nursing in 2021, of all years. From all of us here, we thank you, sincerely, for being a nurse.
DEADLINE TO ORDER: Thursday, March 3rd at 5:30 PM CST ***Late orders cannot be accepted
- Information to come once dates & times are set in place.