Missions in Peru - MSO and LHSON Virtual Mission
Please consider assisting or participating in the LHSON Virtual Mission event running from now until June 10th. Baylor University Louise Herrington School of Nursing (LHSON) and Medical Service Organization (MSO) virtual mission team Peru 2021 are working to provide immediate and long-term service to our partner, Operation San Andres (OSA). OSA is a faith-based, non-governmental organization dedicated to transforming the community of Collique, Peru, through the power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Any assistance in the form of time, money, or prayers is appreciated!
4 Ways To Participate or Assist the 2021 LHSON Nursing & MSO Virtual Mission
Please pass this information along to friends, family, and on social media.
- Donate to OSA to aid in supporting the 30 soup kitchens in Collique. To learn more about the current state of these efforts, please watch this brief video by clicking here
COVID-19 has created a catastrophic food shortage in Collique, Peru. Our mission partner, Operation San Andres, is currently supporting 30 soup kitchens in the city and they need your help.
- $12 buys one pack of oats
- $30 buys one case of tinned milk
- $30 buys one sack of rice
- $40 buys one sack of lentils or split peas
2. Purchase kids face masks and toys https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1R7A26OESHU78?ref_=wl_share
Have items shipped to the address listed below:
- Baylor University Louise Herrington School of Nursing
333 N. Washington Ave.
Dallas, TX 75246
Note: When purchasing select Mon-Fri delivery
Or another option...
- Order and drop off the donation at the
LHSON Clinical Simulation Building
3700 Worth Street
Dallas, Texas 75246
- Sign a card or make your own. Drop off at the clinical simulation building or email an electronic version to any of the virtual team members.
(To view PDF click here.)
- Pray for OSA and the people of Collique, Peru.