The Baylor University Louise Herrington School of Nursing offers Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) programs to include, Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP), Nurse-Midwife (CNM) and Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP).
The Baylor Difference
* Our mission at LHSON is to prepare nurses within a Christian community, for professional practice, healthcare leadership and service to society.
* Our Christian faith is at the heart of nursing theory and practice. We believe nurses have been called to make a difference.
* LHSON's motto is Learn.Lead.Serve.™ and we support Baylor's strategic vision, Pro Futuris that reminds us that our past is inextricably linked to our future and that responsibility to God and to the world continues to lead us.
* We are located in downtown Dallas on the Baylor University Medical Center campus
* Our complex includes: student computer lab; spacious classrooms wired for multi-media, video presentations, and conferencing; study lounges, a Learning Resource Center and state-of-the-art human patient simulators
* Life-changing and career enhancing global mission trip experiences