Graduate Programs Admission
The Baylor University Louise Herrington School of Nursing offers Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) programs to include, Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP), Nurse-Midwifery (NM), Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP), Pediatric Nurse Practioner (PNP), Executive Nurse Leadership (ENL) and DNP U.S. Army Anesthesia Nursing Program (at Joint Base San Antonio, Texas)
The Baylor Difference
* Our mission at LHSON is to prepare nurses within a Christian community, for professional practice, healthcare leadership and service to society.
* Our Christian faith is at the heart of nursing theory and practice. We believe nurses have been called to make a difference.
* LHSON's motto is Learn.Lead.Serve.® and we support Baylor's strategic vision, Pro Futuris and Baylor's academic strategic plan Illuminate that focuses on: Health; Data Sciences; Materials Science; Human Flourishing; Leadership and Ethics and Baylor in Latin America.
* We are located in downtown Dallas on the Baylor University Medical Center campus
* Our complex includes: student computer lab; spacious classrooms wired for multi-media, video presentations, and conferencing; study lounges, a Learning Resource Center and state-of-the-art human patient simulators
* Life-changing and career enhancing global mission trip experiences
* Online graduate programs available by clicking here