For Faculty, Staff & Students
Preparation for football gamedays include parking lot & street closures, vehicle relocations, and additional shuttles starting on Friday evenings.
Prior to Saturday Gamedays
Friday at 3:00 p.m. - All parking in the East Campus Parking Garage and all interior of campus faculty/staff and visitor lots open to students with a valid parking permit.
Friday at 6:00 p.m. - The following parking lots will be closed to general access and reserved for event parking. Any cars remaining in these lots after this time will be subject to towing and citation.
- Dutton Parking Garage
- Robinson Tower - All Parking
- Speight Parking Garage
- Mayborn Museum Parking Lots
- 2:00 a.m. - Parking lots at Highers-Simpson, Ferrell Center and the Law School will close. Any unauthorized cars remaining in these lots after this time will be subject to towing and citation.
- Up until THREE hours before kickoff a limited number of parking spaces in surface lots on the interior of campus, are available for fans attending the game.
- THREE hours before kickoff the following roads and exits will close:
To see a map that includes gameday road closures, please click here.
- University Parks (Law School/Dutton Garage to Bagby Ave)
- Baylor Avenue between University Parks and Third Street
- Southbound exit on I-35 for Martin Luther King Blvd. (Exit 335C)
- Northbound exit on I-35 for 4th and 5th Streets (Exit 335A)
For information about gameday shuttles, please visit the shuttle information page.