Workers' Compensation

Workers' Compensation
Employees of the University are covered by workers’ compensation insurance, a state-regulated insurance program that pays medical bills and replaces some lost wages for employees who are injured at work or who have work-related diseases or illnesses. An injured employee should notify his/her immediate supervisor so the supervisor may report the incident as soon as possible (but no more than within 30 days of the date injury or onset of the illness).

For additional information regarding the employee’s and supervisor’s responsibilities:

To report a work related injury or illness:
Incident Report Form

For additional information: