More than 90 percent of students receive financial assistance at Baylor. As part of that support, the Honors College annually awards nearly $1 million in endowed scholarships to incoming and current students, with an average award amount between $1,000 to $5,000. Honors College scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic records and need.
Scholarship Application Details
- Incoming Students: Each student who has confirmed their intent to enroll in one of the four Honors College programs by March 1 will be considered for an Honors College scholarship. The committee will review the student’s Honors College application, Baylor application, and level of financial need as displayed through the FAFSA and CSS profile. If selected to receive an award, students will be notified via email (from ApplyHC@baylor.edu) in March or April. The process will be completed and closed by April 29.
- Current Students: Current students who received Honors College scholarships as freshmen can keep their scholarships if they maintain at least a 3.5 GPA and remain in the Honors College. If a current student has not yet recieved Honors College aid or would like to apply for additional funding, they must submit an application.
- Completing a FAFSA and/or CSS Profile is important for all Honors College students in order to maximize opportunities for endowed scholarship support.
Learn about scholarships for:
- Prospective Honors College Students
- Current Honors College Students
- International Honors College Students
To learn more about financial aid opportunities, please visit the Office of Academic Scholarships & Financial Aid. This office also provides helpful information about applying for financial aid, including details regarding FAFSA and CSS Profile.