More than 90 percent of students receive financial assistance at Baylor. As part of that support, the Honors College annually awards nearly $1 million in endowed scholarships to incoming and current students, with an average award amount between $1,000 to $5,000. Honors College scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic records and need.
Scholarship Application Details
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis while scholarship funds are available. Once the final application deadlines have passed, students will have the opportunity to complete the application and will automatically be added to a waitlist.
- Completing a FAFSA and a CSS Profile is important for all applicants regardless of perceived eligibility for need-based aid.
Learn about scholarships for:
- Prospective Honors College Students
- Current Honors College Students
- International Honors College Students
To learn more about financial aid opportunities, please visit the Office of Academic Scholarships & Financial Aid. This office also provides helpful information about applying for financial aid, including details regarding FAFSA and CSS Profile.
If you have questions about your Honors College scholarship application, the best way to reach us is to email ApplyHC@baylor.edu.