More than 90 percent of students receive financial assistance at Baylor. As part of that support, the Honors College annually awards nearly $1 million in endowed scholarships to incoming and current students, with an average award amount between $1,000 to $5,000. Honors College scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic records and need.
Scholarship Application Details
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis while scholarship funds are available. Once the final application deadlines have passed, students will have the opportunity to complete the application and will automatically be added to a waitlist.
- Completing a FAFSA and a CSS Profile is important for all applicants regardless of perceived eligibility for need-based aid.
Learn about scholarships for:
- Prospective Honors College Students
- Current Honors College Students
- International Honors College Students
To learn more about financial aid opportunities, please visit the Office of Academic Scholarships & Financial Aid. This office also provides helpful information about applying for financial aid, including details regarding FAFSA and CSS Profile.