How to Submit Petitions

Petitions can be submitted if a course does not appear in the right place on your Degree Audit. For example, a petition form can be submitted if a course is not reflected on your Degree Audit as a course in a minor.

To submit a Petition for a MILS course, complete the following steps:

  1. Print out a petition form, or obtain one from the Dean's Office (College of Arts & Sciences) in Burleson 105.
  2. Fill out the form and clearly explain the proposed changes on your Degree Audit.
  3. Bring the form to Dr. Julie Anne Sweet, Director of the Military Studies minor, to sign. Dr. Sweet can also help answer questions you have about filling out the form. Her office is Tidwell 309 (3rd floor).
  4. Bring the completed and signed petition form to the Dean's Office for processing (Burleson 105).