Dr. T. Michael Parrish
My research examines Catholics in the nineteenth-century American South. By tracing how this religious minority related to the region’s dominant religious, political, and racial systems, I hope to broaden our understanding of Southern history and American religious history.
- M.A. in History, Baylor University
- B.A. in History and German, Hillsdale College
- Guittard Fellowship, Baylor University, 2017-2018
- Guittard Fellowship, Baylor University, 2015-2016
- Charles O. Lee, Jr. and Louise K. Lee Charitable Foundation Scholarship in History, 2013-2015
David Roach CV