- Dissertation Title: "The Evangelical Mystique: Conservative Protestant Femininity from 1940-1966"
- Major Fields: American History 1865-Present, American Religious History
- Supporting Field: Modern Soviet and Russian History
- Public History: Oral History and Archival Studies
- Ph.D. in History, Baylor University, 2019
- M.A. in History, Baylor University, 2013
- B. A. in History, University of Northwestern Saint Paul, 2009
- Lynn E. May Study Grant, Southern Baptist Historical Library and Archives, 2016-2017
- Torrey M. Johnson Grant, Billy Graham Center Archives, July 2016
Articles in Edited Collections
“'Every Principle of Religion, of Patriotism, and of Humanity': The Civil War, Women, and Independence, Texas” in Slavery, Civil War, and Freedom: Texas Baptists in the Civil War Era, LSU Press, 2016.
“The Queen of Texas Fashion: The Grace Rosanky Putnam Jones Papers.” The Southwestern Archivist 38, no. 2 (May 2013).
Review of Finbarr Curtis. The Production of American Religious Freedom, New York University Press, 2016. Journal of Social History.
Review of Owen Strachan. Awakening the Evangelical Mind: An Intellectual History of the Neo-Evangelical Movement. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2015. 238 pp.
- Teacher of Record, Baylor Interdisciplinary Core, Honors College, Baylor University, Spring 2018
- BIC 2344: World Cultures IV
- Teacher of Record, Department of History, Baylor University Fall 2016 and Fall 2017
- HIS 2366: U.S. History Since 1877
- Instructor, Department of History, University of Northwestern Saint Paul, Fall 2017 and Fall 2018
- Online: HIS 1007: Survey of U.S. History
Adina Kelley CV