This webpage provides a single collecting point for links to information about Baylor University on a variety of subjects which may be helpful to prospective students, their families, high school counselors and coaches, as well as prospective employees, current students and current employees. This information is presented to comply with the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, which requires institutions of higher education to disclose information and reports on various aspects of the institution's policies, procedures, operations and costs.
Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
(1) Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information. A Student Notification is emailed to each enrolled student annually. A link to Financial Aid information is also mailed to each enrolled student with the first term bill. Paper copies available upon request.
(2) Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
Student Financial Assistance
(3) Student Financial Aid Information: Prospective Students / Current Students
(4) Notice of Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations. This information is emailed directly to students.
General Institutional Information
(5) Privacy of Student Records - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (For additional information on FERPA, visit the U.S. Department of Education website)
(6) Consumer Information on College Navigator Website
(7) Facilities and Services Available to Students with Disabilities
(8) Student Body Diversity
(9) Cost of Attendance
(10) Net Price Calculator
(11) Refund Policy, Requirements for Withdrawal and for the Return of Title IV, HEA Financial Aid
(12) Textbook Information
(13) Academic Program (Educational Programs, Instructional Facilities, and Faculty) Undergraduate Catalog; Graduate Catalog; Seminary Catalog; Law Curriculum
(14) Transfer of Credit Policies - Current Students | Prospective Students and Articulation Agreements
(15) Institutional and Program Accreditation, Approval, or Licensure. List of Accredited Programs. For more information, contact the Office of the Provost.
(16) Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions (Including Computer Use and File Sharing)
Teacher Preparation Program
(17) Teacher Preparation Program Report: Teacher Education Program, National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education Report, and School of Education Undergraduate Catalog
Health and Safety
(18) Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program. A Student Notification is emailed to each enrolled student annually.
(19) Vaccinations Policies
(20) Security Report (Including: Emergency Response and Evacuation Procedures), Timely Warnings, and Crime Log. A Student Notification is emailed to each enrolled student annually
(21) Security Report Missing Person Notification Policy This notice is emailed directly to students and employees.
(22) Fire Safety Report and Fire Log
(23) Information for Crime Victims About Disciplinary Hearings
(24) Retention Rate
(25) Completion/Graduation and Transfer-out Rates (Including Disaggregated Completion/Graduation Rates)
(26) Completion/Graduation and Transfer-out Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid (Including Disaggregated Completion/Graduation Rates)
(27) Placement in Employment: Not Applicable since Baylor does not calculate job placement rates.
(28) Job Placement Rates: Not Applicable since Baylor does not calculate job placement rates.
(29) Types of Graduate and Professional Education In Which the Institution's Graduates Enroll: Not Applicable since Baylor does not calculate job placement rates.
Title IX Information
Intercollegiate Athletic Program
(30) Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data and Graduation Success
(31) Voter Registration Forms A Voter Registration email is sent to all enrolled students annually.
Disclosure Requirements Relating to Education Loans
(L-1) State Grant Assistance
(L-2) Student Loan Information Published by Dept of Education
(L-3) National Student Loan Data System
(L-4) Entrance Counseling for Student Borrowers
(L-5) Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers
(L-6) Private Education Loan Disclosures (Including Self-Certification Form)
(L-7) Code of Conduct for Education Loans
(L-8) Preferred Lender Lists
(L-9) Preferred Lender Arrangements
Criminal History and Occupational License Notice
If you are applying for admission to a program that may prepare you for an occupational license and/or if you later decide to change to such a program, Texas law requires that Baylor notify you of your potential ineligibility to obtain a license due to prior criminal convictions.
Baylor University is fully committed to compliance with the applicable regulations and to providing candid, honest and reliable disclosure and student consumer information. Students or other persons with questions about the disclosures or consumer information posted on this page may contact Blake Abbe, Chief Compliance Officer at Blake_Abbe@baylor.edu and students or prospective students or who wish to report a complaint or misrepresentation, may contact the Ombuds to Students.