- Before allergy injections are given an appointment must be made with a Physician or Nurse Practitioner to ensure instructions from allergist are clear.
- Allergy appointments following the "initial " are nurse appointments which must be scheduled Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm only.
- Allergy serum must be clearly labeled and be accompanied by instructions from your allergist.
- Students must remain in the lobby for 20-30 minutes after receiving an allergy injection, failure to comply may result in the health center no longer giving allergy injections to the student.
- It is important to follow your allergist recommendations for your allergy dose regimen.
- There is a $20.00 charge for one allergy injection and a $25.00 for two or more injections.