Gifts of Cash
There are many ways to support Baylor and to open the doors of higher education to our students. Gifts of cash are immediately available to the university for both donor designated or undesignated purposes.
- Tend to be the most common means of philanthropy.
- Go straight to work supporting the programs that are important to you or can help grow endowed funds that support programs into the future.
- Are immediately available to the University for both donor-designated or undesignated purposes.
- May be combined with other methods of giving to maximize the impact of your gift.
Did you know?Many companies offer matching gift programs to encourage employees to make charitable contributions. Matching gifts are a great vehicle for donors to multiply the impact of their gift. To find out if your company has a matching gift program, use our search tool at baylor.edu/giving/matching.
- Mail gifts to:
One Bear Place #97050
Waco, TX 76798-7050
- To make a gift online using a credit card, visit baylor.edu/give.
- Baylor also accepts wired funds. Please contact us for assistance.