Construction Projects to Impact Campus During Christmas BreakDec. 12, 2017
Two construction projects will impact campus during the Christmas break.
Aramark will begin work this week to replace the roof on Collins Hall, which will impact roads and pedestrian walkways on Wednesday-Friday, Dec. 13-15. Below are the changes:
- On Wednesday, Dec. 15, M.P. Daniel Esplanade will be closed from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. from Eighth Street to the parking lot entrance at the back of Collins Hall.
- On Thursday-Friday, Dec. 14-15, M.P. Daniel will be closed from 7 a.m. Thursday through 5 p.m. Friday.
- The pedestrian walkway and the parking lot to Mary Gibbs Jones on M.P. Daniel will be accessible from Seventh Street Wednesday through Friday.
Also, construction work will impact two parking lots by the Sid Richardson Building. The closures will be from Monday, Dec. 18, through Wednesday, Jan. 3.
- Full closure of Lot 42, which is located on the east side between Sid Richardson Building and Speight Avenue.
- Several parking spaces will be closed in Lot 36 on the west side between Sid Richardson Building and Speight Avenue.