Welcome to the Office of Career and Professional Development!
We are here to help students and alumni achieve "Success Beyond Baylor" through career exploration, professional development, and employment resources. We'll work with you to identify career interests, map out a strategy to find internships and jobs, and coach you on how to interview with confidence and craft effective résumés. We're the on-campus specialists for résumé writing, interview strategies, networking, and professional branding and development.
Contact us today and let us help you with your career needs!
- Phone: (254) 710-3771
- Fax: (254) 710-3770
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Mailing: Baylor University-Office of Career and Professional Development, One Bear Place #97036, Waco, TX 76798-7036
- Physical Location: Paul L. Foster Success Center, Sid Richardson Building (West Wing), Room 132, 1410 S. 4th Street, Waco, TX
- Interview Suites: Sid Richardson Lower Level (East Wing)
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
General Recruiting Recommendations
In order to protect our students, Baylor University Career & Professional Development reserves the right to refuse service to employers due to any of the following: dishonesty; breach of confidentiality; fraud; misrepresentation; abuse or other harassment of Baylor University students, alumni and staff; failure to adhere to these policies and/or any other violation of Baylor University rules and regulations, and local, state or federal laws.
Employers who recruit, post jobs, attend a career fair, or recruit on campus at Baylor University must adhere to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) guidelines, the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles for Employment Professionals, and the Policies & Guidelines laid out by Baylor University listed on this page.