#TheTimeStruggleisReal with Andrew
Season 1 - Episode 39
- Take detailed notes to read through the text.
- Use the Cornell note method.
- Read chapters on weekends, so that the week day can be dedicated to other assignments and adding notes.
- Look at the week ahead on Friday, and give yourself the weekend to prepare.
- Change study spots frequently to change up the environment.
- During studying, use the pomodoro technique which is 25 minutes of studying and a 5 minute break.
- After three pomodoros, go to a different study spot.