The Baylor University Career Center is pleased to present to you:
Baylor University Career Day – Spring 2022, Wednesday, February 23
2 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Foster Campus for Business and Innovation
The Baylor University Career Center hosts a campus-wide career fair every Fall and Spring semester with multiple locations and employers connecting with all majors and fields of study. Our campus-wide Career Day Spring 2022 is scheduled for Wednesday, February 23rd, 2 pm - 7 pm. Recruiters will be representing numerous industries from across the country with internship and job opportunities for students of all majors.
This event is for you if you are a Baylor University student, and you are:
- Looking for an internship opportunity
- Seeking a full-time professional job
- Exploring various career opportunities
Student Preparation list:
- Research attending companies of interest
- Complete your student profile, upload your résumé to Handshake and make it public
- Bring several copies of your updated résumé to the Career Fair
- Bring your student ID to the career fair
- Set an appointment with a Career Center Professional here to help with your résumé
- Be confident
- Professional dress require
This career fair is invitation only. Don't hesitate to contact the Career Center if you would like your company to be considered for participation.
Our Spring 2022 Career Day is IN PERSON*, and we hope you will be a part of this event. Career Day serves as an excellent networking event and opportunity to discuss current and upcoming opportunities within your organization with our talented students from ALL MAJORS - looking for both professional jobs and internship opportunities and those students seeking to explore various career opportunities.
Space is limited-sign up today!
Cost: $600 per booth/table
e-mail us at CareerCenter@baylor.edu
call us at 254.710.2975
*Following Baylor University guidelines.