ProSales Golf Outing
The Center for Professional Selling hosts an annual ProSales Golf Outing, which allows ProSales students to engage with members of the business community as a part of their professional development.
Companies can participate in the ProSales Golf Outing at an individual registration level. Company registrants will have the opportunity to network with multiple students throughout play, as students will rotate bays in between games.
All ProSales students participate in the ProSales Golf Outing as all expenses are paid for by the Center. To protect the health of our students, buses will be filled at half capacity and students will be required to wear masks. Topgolf has also implemented several guidelines to protect the health of their guests: https://topgolf.com/us/play-safely/
Upcoming Golf Outing
Friday, April 9, 2021
Topgolf, Fort Worth, TX
- Corporate Registration: $500 ($442 is tax-deductible)
- Board Member (non-partners) Registration: $125 ($67 is tax-deductible)
Limited Spots Available!
- All registrations include:
- An opportunity to network with ProSales students in each bay
- Club rentals/balls
- Climate controlled/ weather proof fun!