S3 Club Schedule
All meetings are in-person in Foster 143/144.
Lunch is provided by the Official S3 Pizza, Shorty's Pizza Shack!
If you receive Outlook calendar invites please accept the invitation to save on your calendars and to help us plan for food service.
Spring S3 Club Meetings
Global and national brands spend billions annually on marketing through sports. Meet three S3 Alumni living the dream and learn how we live SIC 'EM values working in the corporate world.
- Guests: Lauren Plotkin (S3 2008), Briggs Webster (S3 2013), Ryan Herz (S3 2020)
- February 2, Wednesday, 12:10-12:55 pm
- February 3, Thursday, 12:15-12:55 pm
Careers in sports & entertainment can include culinary ventures, retailing, and much more. Explore Intersport Global as we prepare to welcome our longtime friend, Ryan McSpadden!
- Guest: Ryan McSpadden, Executive Vice President, Intersport
- March 2, Wednesday, 12:10-12:55 pm
- March 3, Thursday, 12:15-12:55 pm
Working in the NFL is the dream of many S3 students. Learn from the best at the Houston Texans.
- Guests: Brian George (S3 2007), Evin Martinez (S3 2011), Andrew Vitale (S3 2015), James Dolce (S3 2017)
- April 13, Wednesday, 12:10-12:55 pm
- April 14, Thursday, 12:15-12:55 pm
S3 Awards Banquet
- Keynote Speaker: Dennis Lindsay, Utah Jazz
- Date: April 13, Wednesday, 5:30-6:55pm, Foster 143-144
- S3 All-Star Awards
- S3 Senior MVP
- Catered dinner with salmon, chicken & cheesecake!
SIC 'EM Values Trips
November 10, Wednesday, San Antonio Spurs, 7:30pm
- Freshmen SIC 'EM Trip
- Hosted by Frank Miceli, CRO, San Antonio Spurs
- AT&T Center, 5:00 pm
March 27, Utah Jazz vs Dallas Mavs, 7:30
$20 non-refundable Venmo (Baylor_S3) deposit due by Friday, February 11, 2022.
- Sophomores SIC 'EM Trip
- Bus departs 3:00 pm for the AAC
- Hosted by Ronnie Fauss, Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer, Dallas Mavericks
- 6:30 Mavs vs. Jazz
February 27-28, Sunday/Monday, Houston, Texas
$30 non-refundable Venmo (Baylor_S3) deposit due by Friday, February 4, 2022.
- 1:30 Depart on bus from Hankamer parking lot
- 4:30 Toyota Center | Gretchen Sheirr, President, Houston Rockets
- 6:00 Rockets vs Clippers
- 9:00 S3 Juniors Meeting
- 10:30-1pm Houston Dynamo, PNC Stadium
- Hosted by Katie Sarantakes Scallan, Chief Marketing Officer, Houston Dynamo
- 1:30 Depart for Waco; arrive 4pm.
April 5-8, Boston, MA
$50 non-refundable Venmo (Baylor_S3) deposit due by December 31, 2021.
- Tuesday: Arrive in Boston
- Wednesday: Fenway Sports Management/Red Sox
- Morning: Executive meetings
- Afternoon: Orioles @Red Sox 1:10pm
- Thursday: Bruins & Celtics | Kraft Analytics Group/Patriots & Revolution
- TD Garden: Bruins & Celtics
- Train to Walpole & Gillette Stadium in Foxborough
- Friday: Tour and corporate meetings
- Evening: Return to Texas
S3 Pods: All S3 students and club members are placed in pods representing freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors in the program. S3 pods form the leadership and communication structure for S3 for you to get to know each other, learn about the program and build your current and future network within the sports industry.
Fall 2021 Schedule
S3 Club Fall Kick-off: Meet your S3 pod members, learn about S3 SIC 'EM values and SIC 'EM class trips, get involved in mentorship, and learn about fulfilling careers in sports & entertainment.
Pizza available 10 minutes before start. Please serve yourself and find your pod table.
- August 31, Tuesday, 12:15-12:55 pm
- September 1, Wednesday: 12:10-12:55 pm
Meet the NBA World Champion Milwaukee Bucks to learn about SIC 'EM values as they play out in fulfilling careers in sales for a professional sports team.
- Guests: Summer Hughes (S3 2021), Kameron Evans (S3 2020), Kelsey Bannister (MKT 2008)
- October 12, Wednesday: 12:10-12:55 pm
- October 13, Thursday, 12:15-12:55 pm
NOVEMBERMeet S3 alumni working in sponsorships and law for Genesco Sports Enterprises, with offices in Chicago, Dallas, New York, Seattle and more.