S3 Club Schedule
All 2020 Fall meetings will be via Zoom and in-person when available on campus.
S3 Club Fall Kick-off: Learn about careers in sponsorship sales, marketing, and business analytics in the Wide World of Sports.
- 9/3 5:30-6:45 pm
- Zoom Link: S3 Club Fall Kick-Off Meeting. Password = baylors3
Get on the right track! Meet S3 alumni in (1) ticket and sponsorship sales and (2) CRM & business analytics.
- S3 Analytics: October 13, 5:20-6:20 Careers for Marketing Majors in the S3 Analytics track. Meet fifteen (15) S3 Alumni and get into break-out groups to discuss life in the business of sports in CRM & Analytics.
- Link: S3 Analytics Meeting.
- S3 Sales: October 20, 5:30-6:30 Careers for Marketing Majors in the S3 Sales track. Meet Lance Kay (Stars), Hayley Whitcher (Nationals) and Zach Harvey (AEG/Staples Center).
- Link: S3 Sales Meeting.
eSports with Dallas Mavs GG: Careers in the business of gaming & esports
- Zoom Link: eSports with Dallas Mavericks.
- Guests: Tray Thompson, Esports Marketing Manager, Dallas Mavericks
- 11/12 5:30-6:45 pm
Sports Marketing Agencies: Intersport Global
- Zoom Link: Intersport
- Guests: Ryan McSpadden, Executive Vice President, Intersport
- 1/28 5:30-6:45 pm
Digital Sports Marketing: NASCAR
- Zoom Link: NASCAR
- Guests: Tim Clark, Senior Vice President & Chief Digital Officer at NASCAR
- 2/25 5:30-6:45 pm
Instill integrity in the business of sports & entertainment.
The acronym WINS represents Work ethic, Integrity, Networking relationships, and Spirit.
To faithfully live lives of integrity marked by a strong work ethic in order to influence and transform relationships in the sports industry one person at a time.
The S3 Club is open to all majors. Freshmen and sophomores interested in pursuing a bright future in sports & entertainment as an S3 student are particularly encouraged to join.
All S3 stduents and club members are placed in pods representing freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors in the program. S3 pods form the leadership & communication structure for S3 for you to get to know each other, learn about the program, and build your current and future network within the sports industry.
S3 Club Meetings
At the root of a bright future is living with integrity, guided by compassion, honesty and optimism. In fact, according to a study by Bentley University, the top quality sought by employers in hiring millennials is integrity. But, what is integrity?
Integrity is not something you have or don't have. Integrity is part of our development into people who "have the courage to meet the demands of reality." Integrity consists of six essential qualities that determine success. Integrity is at the center of all we do in S3.
Executives, managers, and employees from sales & analytics will engage with students in hands-on training and experiential learning.