Applications to the S3 program are accepted throughout the year, with the annual deadline the first Friday in March. Preference is given to those applying in the sophomore year prior to spring registration, but applications are considered until the accepted classes are full. Please refer to the side bar on the right hand side of this page and click the S3 Application link.
Apply Early: If you expect to be admitted into the Hankamer School of Business at any time during the next year, apply during the preceding fall or spring prior to the deadline (first Friday in March) to reserve your place in S3. The earlier the application, the better.
- Admission into the Hankamer Business School. Please apply prior to admission into the business school.
- S3 Club
- S3 Club attendance will be considered as evidence of commitment and passion for the major.
- Sophomores who attend 75% of S3 Club meetings will be automatically admitted into the S3 major upon application and admission to business school.
- Completion of the application: Due date is the First Friday in March.
- Class limit: Applications will be considered until each class reaches maximum capacity.
- Evaluation of the application:
- Quality of the essays.
- Review of S3 Club attendance.
- Timing of submission: Earlier is better, signaling commitment and interest.
- Acceptance Decisions: Prior to spring registration.
- Applicants will be notified by email of acceptance decisions.