Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- 11 Productivity Hacks for Work From Home Newbies That Make Six Plus Figures
- Video: Phone Snubbing is "Phubbing"
- Hollywood Leaves ‘Great Deal of Money on the Table’ Regarding Movies Featuring Actors of Color, Baylor Expert Says
- Local Screen Printer Gandy Ink Recognized at Baylor University
- October1520MBA Leadership Summit in NYCNew York City
- October2020Texas CEO & Baylor EMBA - Economic Forecast - AccelerationThe Austin Club 110 E 9th St, Austin, TX 78701
- October2020Class Visit: Seminar in Marketing StrategyBaylor EMBA Campus @ Cooper Aerobics Center / 12230 Preston Road, Dallas, TX 75230
- October2020Class Visit: Marketing Strategy for Healthcare ProfessionalsBaylor EMBA Campus @ Cooper Aerobics Center / 12230 Preston Road, Dallas, TX 75230
- October2020Homecoming: HSB Alumni ReceptionPaul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation -- at the Paul and Jane Meyer Conference Center on the 2nd floor