Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- Top Finishers Announced for the BBSO
- Baylor MBA-Healthcare Team Earns “Best in Category” and “Best in Show” at Healthcare Innovation Pitch Competition
- Study: Management Without Morals Can Lead to Employees’ Unethical Behavior
- Baylor Business Professor, Alumna Earn National Science Foundation Grant to Combat Human Trafficking
- February2620Entrepreneurship Research Seminar with Stephanie Fernhaber, Butler UniversityZOOM Link | https://bit.ly/3oNfaIa
- March0320Entrepreneurship Research Seminar with Holger Patzelt, TUM School of ManagementZoom -- link will be provided
- March0320ProSales Info SessionFoster 218 and via Zoom