Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- Entrepreneurship Boosts Well-Being By Meeting Key Psychological Needs - Study
- NFL TV Ratings: Why People (Won't) Watch
- McBride Center to Host Texas Conference on International Business and Economics
- Baylor's MBA Healthcare Program Joins CAHME Mentorship Circle
- November1520Lunch Info SessionAustin Campus: 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Suite 240
- November1520Research Seminar with Christian BjoernskovHankamer School of Business, Foster 211
- November1520Entrepreneurship Research Seminar with Christian Bjoernskov of Aarhus UniversityHankamer School of Business, Foster 211
- November1520Networking & Informal Info SessionWeWork Domain NORTHSIDE 11801 Domain Blvd 3rd floor, Room 31
- November1520Inside the MBA Grad School EventDoubletree by Hilton Dallas Campbell Centre 8250 N Central Expy Dallas, TX 75206