Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- Baylor Accounting Partners with University High School to Serve the Waco Community through the VITA Program
- Local Franchisees Awarded Franchisee of the Year at Annual Convention
- SEC Names Raquel Fox Director of the Office of International Affairs
- MLB Stars Are So Easy To Overlook, JCPenney Misses Adrian Beltre In Its Own Ad
- February1820Sewell Automotive InformationalFoster 240
- February1820Evening Info SessionAustin Campus: 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Suite 240
- February1920Confessions of an Entrepreneur Lunch Speaker Series with Nancy Grayson of Lula Jane'sHankamer School of Business, Foster 250
- February1920AT&T Information TableFoster Atrium
- February1920AT&T Information SessionFoster 143/144