Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- Baylor’s Commercial Banking Program Listed in FDIC Directory
- Toys R Us Bites the Dust
- Technology a Productivity Killer for the Team
- Baylor Professor and Jazz Singer Tyrha Lindsey Joins Waco Jazz Orchestra Show
- March2020Baylor Entrepreneurship Will Host Girl BusinessHankamer School of Business, Foster 143
- March2020Baylor Business Value Analysis Competition (BBVA)Foster 229.01
- March2120Faith & Business Luncheon with Steve Riach, Eterne FilmsHankamer School of Business, Foster 143/144
- March2120ProSales Information SessionFoster 218
- March2120Spring Hankamer Business Ethics Case Competition LaunchHankamer School of Business, Foster 143/144