Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- Baylor Named a Top-10 School for Entrepreneurship Studies by The Princeton Review & Entrepreneur
- Baylor University Announces $1.5 Million Gift Honoring Business Dean
- Emerging as a Leader: The Impact of Contributions in Leaderless Teams
- Time is Money: Implementing Direct Flights Changes the Investment Game
- December0220Explore ProSales Corporate EventZOOM (PW = ProSales)