Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- Baylor Accounting Students Receive PCAOB Scholarships
- Couples Who Tailgate Together Stay Together, Says New Baylor Research
- Audio: Baylor Connections - Dr. Tyrha Lindsey-Warren
- Family Owned Business Aims to Aid Teen Substance Abuse
- September1620ENT 4340 / 5341 Guest Speaker: Dr. Corey Carbonara, Director Baylor Digital Communication Technologies ProjectHankamer School of Business, Foster 214
- September1620Sky Ranch Information Table Baylor Science Building (BSB Atrium)
- September1620Information SessionBaylor Executive MBA Austin 3107 Oak Creek Dr Suite 240 Austin, Tx 78727
- September1720Sky Ranch Information Table Baylor Science Building (BSB Atrium)
- September1720L3Harris Technologies Fall 2019 Information Session Rogers Engineering Building, Rogers Engineering Room 106, Rogers Engineering Building, 105 Baylor Ave, Waco, TX 76706