Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- Spiritual Capital Indicates Business Success in Developing Countries
- Will the Supreme Court's Sports Betting Decision Provide Revenue or Send Texas Down a Dark Path?
- How to Negotiate the Best Retail Price: Baylor Expert Shares 11 Tips
- Robocalls up 27 Percent This Year in 254 Area Code
- May2920Orientation for New Graduate Business StudentsGraduate Student Lounge #418 Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation
- May2920Baylor Executive MBA | Austin - Information Session - DinnerAustin Executive MBA Campus - 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Austin, Suite 240