Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- Will the Big Social Security Fix Include Expansion?
- Can Technology Cause Anxiety and Depression?
- The Top EMBA Programs in the US Southwest Revealed
- Baylor Business Fellows Student Creates Podcast for Young Adults: “Yash & Company”
- March2020Lunch Info SessionAustin Campus: 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Suite 240
- March2020ProSales Info SessionFoster 218
- March2020Keynote Dinner: China 2019Meyer Conference Center, Foster 250
- March2120Diplomatic ForumFoster 143/144
- March2120Keynote Luncheon: China 2019Meyer Conference Center, Foster 250