Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- Video: Phone Snubbing is "Phubbing"
- Are You ‘Phubbing’ Right Now? What It Is and Why Science Says It’s Bad for Your Relationships
- Baylor to Honor Texas Family Businesses for Dedication to Community, Commitment to Employees
- 6 Ways to Practice Lagom, the Swedish Secret to a Balanced, Happy Life
- October1920Free Enterprise Forum: David Henderson, EconomistHankamer School of Business, Foster 240
- October1920Panera Bread Profit Share 1000 S. 8th St. Waco, Texas 76706
- October1520MBA Leadership Summit in NYCNew York City
- October2020Texas CEO & Baylor EMBA - Economic Forecast - AccelerationThe Austin Club 110 E 9th St, Austin, TX 78701
- October2020Class Visit: Seminar in Marketing StrategyBaylor EMBA Campus @ Cooper Aerobics Center / 12230 Preston Road, Dallas, TX 75230