Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- Pivot! Defining & Understanding Complete Business Change Decisions
- For What It’s Worth: Research Team Measures the Value of Fintech
- Flourishing at Work & at Home: Overcoming a Work Stress Double Cross
- How Green Is Your Workplace?
- June1720Evening Info SessionAustin Campus: 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Suite 240
- June1920Discover How To Find Time for an Executive MBA - WebinarRegister here: https://baylor.webex.com/baylor/onstage/g.php?MTID=e88b8f837aefb7ace0879a8e0afd1b86a
- June2020Lunch and Learn at WeWorkWeWork Domain