Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- Baylor Mourns Passing of Professor Emeritus of Business Law
- Winning Sales Before Selling: an Investigation of Business-To-Business Salesperson Attitude Towards Internal Selling Processes
- Fast Tracking Small Business Growth
- 11 Productivity Hacks for Work-from-Home Newbies
- December1120Austin EMBA Information SessionBaylor Executive MBA | Austin 3107 Oak Creek Drive, 2nd Floor Austin, TX 78727
- December1620Commencement CeremoniesFerrell Center