Ten Highest Paying JobsApril 28, 2004
Are you are trying to decide what major to declare that will provide you with good opportunities for a future career? According to a recent survey done by the National Association of Colleges and Employers' (NACE), the list of highest paying entry-level jobs for new college grads looks like this:
- Project Engineering $46,241
- Consulting $44,071
- Design/Construction Engineering $44,015
- Financial/Treasury Analysis $42,476
- Accounting (Public) $40,701
- Accounting (Private) $40,271
- Nursing $38,987
- Sales $35,118
- Management Trainee/ Entry-Level Mgmt. $34,709
- Teaching $29,266
See more details about the NACE data at CareerBuilder.com.
If you are looking for an internship or job, the Marketing department posts some openings at their Web site at https://business.baylor.edu/mkt/default.aspx?pageID=743.
And, of course, remember that Baylor's Career Services staff is available to assist you with your career search at https://www.baylor.edu/careerservices.