Baylor Missions - Zambia Business Consulting
May 13-27, 2018
Zambia Mission Trip
Join us for an incredible experience alongside Zambia students and business leaders in Lusaka, Zambia!
This mission trip provides an opportunity for you to use what you've learned in your coursework and apply it in a missions context.
HIGHLIGHTS (all included in trip cost):
- Layovers in Dubai, visit Burj Kalifa and mall going; desert safari coming home
- Safari while in Zambia
- Fabulous accommodations
- Opportunity to impact your life and the lives of Zambia gap-year students
- Network with local Zambian business leaders
- Tour the U.S. Embassy in Lusaka
TEAM MEMBERS LEAD SEMINARS IN:
- Customer Service
- Business Communication
- Basics of Owning a Business
- First priority: Business majors
- Pre-business majors
- Business minors or students who have had business courses
- Unsure about any questions? Please see Dr. Burleson
Students may take BUS 3315 in Spring 2018 as part of the mission trip. The course is specific to our trip and you'll work one-on-one with Dr. Burleson.
MORE DETAILS: Visit the Baylor Missions website.
We limit our trip to 10-12 students. Feel free to contact anyone who went on the trip last year!
Office located in Foster 301.08 (ISY Department, 3rd Floor).