Interested in Applying?
The decision to pursue an MBA degree is an important one. Successful Baylor applicants demonstrate strong leadership ability, analytical skills and a passion for excellence.
Qualified MBA candidates will be admitted regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, age or disability.
Application Deadlines for 2022:
All MBA students start the MBA program in the summer semester and will register for courses in the Summer II term. Incoming students should plan to be available to start on-campus instruction as early as mid-July 2022.
|Decision Round||Application Deadline||Decision Notification|
|Round 1: Application Deadline and Scholarship Priority||November 15, 2021||December 1, 2021|
|Round 2: Application Deadline||February 15, 2022||March 1, 2022|
|International Applicant Deadline||March 15, 2022||April 1, 2022|
|Round 3: Application and Scholarship Deadline||April 15, 2022||May 1, 2022|
|Final Application Deadline||May 15, 2022||June 15th, 2022|
Admission decisions are usually made within two weeks of receiving all required materials or by the notification date that corresponds with the application deadline. The FTMBA accepts applications after the published deadlines on a case-by-case basis.
The Application Process
Step 1: Start Application
The 2022 Full-Time MBA application is now available! We incorporate rolling admissions and will review your application when it is submitted along with all required supporting documents (transcripts, test scores, recommendations, etc.). Follow these steps to start your application for entry in 2022:
- If you have never started an application, create an account as a "First-time user".
- If have already have an application log-in, log in in as "Returning user".
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Click "Start New Application".
- Select "2022 Business School Application" to start your application.
Step 2: Submit your Materials
- Current Resume and Cover Letter
- The cover letter should include reasons why you are qualified for a place in the program, how your participation will add value to the program and provide any other information that would be useful for the admissions committee. Target length should be one page.
- One Letter of Recommendation
- The recommendation should be written by someone who can speak to your professional strengths and weaknesses and past success and accomplishments. Ideal recommenders would be a past/current supervisor or professor.
- Transcripts are required only from degree-granting institutions for bachelor's degrees and higher.
- GMAT/GRE Score**
- Unofficial scores are acceptable for the evaluation process.
- Application Fee
- A $50 non- refundable fee is required to process your application.
- The Business School waives the application fee for the following applicants:
- Active duty or veteran military personnel
- Baylor University Alumni (this waiver does not apply to currently-enrolled undergraduates)
- International Applicant Requirements
- Be sure to visit Baylor Graduate School's website to learn more about the additional documentation required for international applicants.
- Information about English Proficiency Examination requirements.
- Once accepted, international applicants can contact Baylor's Center for Global Engagement for assistance and resources to help guide you through the process of preparing to be an international student at Baylor.
For a detailed list of the application materials and overall process, please download our Application Checklist.
**COVID-19 IMPACT ON GMAT/GRE: Due to COVID-19's impact, both the GMAT and the GRE offer online testing options. If you intend to apply to the Full-Time MBA for 2022, you should expect to take either the GMAT or the GRE and begin preparing as soon as possible to give yourself every opportunity to score well. Preparing for and scoring well on either the GMAT or GRE is a great way to increase your odds of not only being accepted into the FTMBA, but also increase the odds of receiving a competitive scholarship. To prepare for the GMAT or GRE, take a moment to visit our blog to read: GMAT & GRE—Getting the Score You Want.
Updated June 16, 2021
Step 3: Schedule an Interview
Once the application and all required supporting documents have been received, you will be able to schedule an official admissions interview. We encourage all applicants to come to campus for the interview when they're able, but a virtual interview will be an option.