Marketing at Baylor
Welcome to the Marketing department in the Hankamer School of Business at Baylor University. Marketing offers courses and experiences that prepare students with the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed in today's rapidly changing marketplace.
In the classroom, we focus on innovative, experiential approaches to teaching. Our faculty are leaders in research and engage with our students in research and service that impacts our larger community.Opportunities to Study Within the Marketing Department
- Spiritual Capital Indicates Business Success in Developing Countries
- Will the Supreme Court's Sports Betting Decision Provide Revenue or Send Texas Down a Dark Path?
- How to Negotiate the Best Retail Price: Baylor Expert Shares 11 Tips
- Robocalls up 27 Percent This Year in 254 Area Code
- August1620ProSales Top Gun Training RetreatDallas Mariott City Center, 650 N. Pearl, Dallas, TX 75201
- August1720ProSales Top Gun TrainingDallas Mariott City Center, 650 N. Pearl, Dallas, TX 75201
- August2020Baylor Business Development CompetitionFoster 229
- August2920Baylor Business Development Competition JudgingBaylor Research and Innovation Collaborative (BRIC), 100 Research Pkwy, Waco, TX 76704
- August2920ProSales Exclusive Networking LuncheonBaylor Research and Innovation Collaborative (BRIC), 100 Research Pkwy, Waco, TX 76704