Marketing at Baylor
Welcome to the Marketing department in the Hankamer School of Business at Baylor University. Marketing offers courses and experiences that prepare students with the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed in today's rapidly changing marketplace.
In the classroom, we focus on innovative, experiential approaches to teaching. Our faculty are leaders in research and engage with our students in research and service that impacts our larger community.Opportunities to Study Within the Marketing Department
- Army-Baylor University Team Takes First at 3rd Annual Robbins Case Competition in Healthcare Management
- 11 Productivity Hacks for Work From Home Newbies That Make Six Plus Figures
- Video: Phone Snubbing is "Phubbing"
- Hollywood Leaves ‘Great Deal of Money on the Table’ Regarding Movies Featuring Actors of Color, Baylor Expert Says
- October2120ProSales Homecoming Parade MixerHankamer Lawn
- November0120PDP - First WednesdayFoster 250
- November0320Baylor Business Ethics Competition (BBEC)Foster Campus for Business and Innovation
- November0820Explore ProSales Corporate VisitFoster 142