Management at Baylor
The Department of Management in the Hankamer School of Business at Baylor University empowers students to assume key leadership positions in the global economy. Students choose from three majors: Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management or Management.
Our outstanding faculty help students develop the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to manage face-to-face or across virtual frontiers. At the same time, faculty members open doors as career mentors and provide thought leadership for critical decisions.
Students interested in exploring our majors are invited to attend a meeting of our 3 student organizations:
- APICS for supply chain management
- BAHR for human resource management
- Hankamer Consulting Group for management consulting
- Baylor University Student Group Receives Prestigious Award from World’s Largest HR Association
- ScienceDaily: Supervisors, coworkers tolerate unethical behavior when production is good, study finds
- Business School Faculty Recognized
- Baylor Student Wins Major Human Resources Scholarship