Baylor University has a tradition of excellence in international education spanning more than a century. In 1937, Professor A. J. Armstrong offered an essay on "Baylor's Global Touch," describing university activities in all the "grand divisions of the world." In subsequent years, Baylor has continually expanded its international curricular offerings, and extended its network of faculty and student exchanges.
Today, the Hankamer School of Business is preparing students for positions of leadership in a dynamic environment of global production, exchange, information, and finance. For this purpose, we offer an assortment of international business courses and degree offerings, and encourage our students to participate in study-abroad programs, foreign language instruction, campus lectures, international student organizations, and other extracurricular activities.
In 1992, the McBride Center for International Business was established to provide general coordination and support of all our international activities. Supported by a generous endowment from the estate of Mayo McBride of Woodville, Texas, the McBride Center is headed by its Director, Professor Stephen Gardner, and its Associate Director, Professor Joseph McKinney.
- Five Ticket Trends To Watch In Sports & Entertainment In 2019
- 2019 Is the Year to Go Beyond Awareness and Actually Take Charge of Our Relationship With Technology
- Top Five Columns on Saving for Retirement from The Experts in 2018
- 7 Ways to Follow a Healthier Diet in 2019
- January1620Pella Information SessionFoster 144
- January1720Waco Info SessionBaylor Club, Suite 509
- January1720Waco Information SessionBaylor Club @ McLane Stadium Suite 509
- January1720PDP - Marketing & Professional Selling Career FairBaylor University, Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation, 1621 S. 3rd Street, Waco, TX - Foster 250