Baylor University has a tradition of excellence in international education spanning more than a century. In 1937, Professor A. J. Armstrong offered an essay on "Baylor's Global Touch," describing university activities in all the "grand divisions of the world." In subsequent years, Baylor has continually expanded its international curricular offerings, and extended its network of faculty and student exchanges.
Today, the Hankamer School of Business is preparing students for positions of leadership in a dynamic environment of global production, exchange, information, and finance. For this purpose, we offer an assortment of international business courses and degree offerings, and encourage our students to participate in study-abroad programs, foreign language instruction, campus lectures, international student organizations, and other extracurricular activities.
In 1992, the McBride Center for International Business was established to provide general coordination and support of all our international activities. Supported by a generous endowment from the estate of Mayo McBride of Woodville, Texas, the McBride Center is headed by its Director, Professor Stephen Gardner.
- Car Insurance For Teens & Young Drivers: Cheapest and Best Companies in 2021
- The Best Cheap Car Insurance for College and High School Students on a Budget
- Audio: Baylor Connections: Terry Maness
- Dr. Sandeep Mazumder Appointed Crenshaw Dean of Baylor's Hankamer School of Business
- April1620ProSales Photo ShootCampus