The purpose of Baylor University’s PhD Program in Health Services is to train the next generation of scholars to integrate the disciplines of economics, sociology, statistics, epidemiology, and ethics. Graduates will be prepared to collaborate with other contributors to improve the health and healthcare of individuals and populations across the nation and around the world.
- Baylor Angel Network (BAN) Opens Opportunities for Students, Investors and Companies
- Architectural Lighting Names Baylor University’s Business School Campus Recipient of Daylighting Award
- Baylor Celebrates 100 Graduates from Online MBA Program
- Video: How Baylor Business Achieved LEED Gold Certification
- October1520MBA Leadership Summit in NYCNew York City
- October3020Done in a Day: Admissions and Scholarship EventBaylor's Paul L. Foster Campus for Business & Innovation
- November012012th Annual Hankamer Business Ethics Case Competition LaunchConference Rooms 143 & 144, Foster Campus