LTC Dan M. Wood, BSN, MHA, FACHE, NE-BC
LTC, United States Army
Dan Wood is the Chief Clinical Instructor at the MHA/MBA Army Baylor Graduate Program since 2018. He holds a BS in Nursing, MS in Health Administration, and is currently working on his EdD in Interdisciplinary Leadership. LTC Wood has served in the Army Nurse Corps since 2001 in various clinical, management, and administrative roles.
LTC Wood is a Fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives, a Board-Certified Nurse Executive, and a Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality. LTC Wood’s proposed dissertation research for his EdD Program is centered on value-based purchasing and its effects hospital-acquired infections.
- 2023 - EdD in Interdisciplinary Leadership, Creighton University, Omaha, NE (expected)
- 2009 - Master of Health Administration, Baylor University, Waco, TX
- 2001- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- HCA 5106 - Fundamentals in Graduate Studies (2018-Present)
- HCA 5389 – Population Health and Homeland Security (2018-Present)
- HCA 5306 – Current Issues in Healthcare Quality (2018-Present)
- Healthcare Quality
- Population Health
- Hospital Payment Structure