The Baylor MBA is designed to develop accomplished leaders with integrity, purpose and the ability to deliver results. Led by nationally acclaimed faculty, our MBA options offer convenience and flexibility.
Designed for early career professionals who want to expand their knowledge or change their career direction, the FT MBA program features specializations in healthcare administration and business analytics.
- Ranked No. 17 healthcare administration specialization
- Ranked No. 59 Best Graduate Business School, U.S. News & World Report, 2019
Designed for full-time working professionals who seek career change or advancement into higher positions. The EMBA features application-based learning in a collaborative environment. Healthcare administration specialization available.
- Ranked No. 30 in US, Financial Times, 2017
- Ranked No. 1 in Texas for salary increase, Financial Times
- Ranked No. 2 in Texas for women in EMBA programs
Designed for working professionals seeking to advance into upper-level management, the online program features experiential learning and relationship-building around your busy schedule.
- 100% online, 6 starts
- Same tenured faculty who teach on the Baylor campus
Specialized Master's Programs
- Masters of Information Systems (MSIS)
- Master of Accountancy (MAcc) and Master of Taxation (MTax)
- Master of Science in Economics (MSEco)