Some of the program benefits include:
- Use of the 1846 Business Incubator: Students have use of the Incubator. This includes use of our desks, internet access, printing and conference room meeting space.
- Entrepreneurship Education: Student ventures will participate in entrepreneurship programming focused on demonstrating feasibility, viability and profitability. As student business owners move through the program, entrepreneurship education becomes more customized to address the individual needs of the ventures.
- Professional Support: Baylor Entrepreneurship is building a network of professionals are ready to assist you with projects on an as-needed basis. Support will be available in the following areas: Accounting, Legal, Financial and Marketing.
- Mentors: Baylor Entrepreneurship is building a network of mentors to help ensure success by giving expert advice specific to your business. In addition, mentors help by making timely connections with potential clients, policymakers, government officials and funders.
- Peer Learning: Students in the business incubator meet monthly as a group to learn from one another, find solutions, and share challenges, resources and successes. An important component of the program is building a trusted network of like-minded entrepreneurs that can be relied on for support.
- Access to Workshops: The business incubator will host workshops on topics relevant to entrepreneurs. These include topics on: finance, Excel, accounting, PR/media, legal structures, fundraising, taxes, social media and more.