Entrepreneurship at Baylor
Baylor's department of Entrepreneurship and Corporate Innovation has been dedicated to the study, teaching and practice of new venture creation and development for nearly four decades. Baylor Entrepreneurship ranks among the top programs in the country and offers a wide variety of programs across the campus.
- Baylor Entrepreneurship PhD Students Recognized for Accomplishments
- Baylor Business News | Entrepreneurship Professor Peter Klein Awarded SEJ Best Paper Prize
- Baylor Business News | Entrepreneurship Professor Matthew Wood Awarded AME Best Paper
- Dr. Matthew Wood Receives Prestigious Recognition
- Entrepreneurship Professor Peter Klein is Recognized for Paper
- New Research from Baugh Center Research Professor Boris Nikolaev, Ph.D.
- Baylor Business News | Entrepreneurship Professor Receives Outstanding Faculty Award
- Business School Senior Awarded Scholarships
- Baylor Proud | Peter Klein Receives Outstanding Professor award for 2017-2018
- October2620Entrepreneurship Research Seminar with Joel West of Keck Graduate InstituteHankamer School of Business, Foster 211
- October2920Done in a Day: Admissions and Scholarship EventBaylor's Paul L. Foster Campus for Business & Innovation
- November0920Entrepreneurship Research Seminar with Daniel Lee of Rice UniversityHankamer School of Business, Foster 329
- November1020Entrepreneurship Start-Up Weekend for Aspiring Business OwnersHankamer School of Business, Room 318
- November1520Research Seminar with Christian BjoernskovHankamer School of Business, Foster 211