Entrepreneurship at Baylor
Baylor's department of Entrepreneurship and Corporate Innovation has been dedicated to the study, teaching and practice of new venture creation and development for nearly four decades. Baylor Entrepreneurship ranks among the top programs in the country and offers a wide variety of programs across the campus.
- Baylor Entrepreneurship PhD Students Recognized for Accomplishments
- Baylor Business News | Entrepreneurship Professor Peter Klein Awarded SEJ Best Paper Prize
- Baylor Business News | Entrepreneurship Professor Matthew Wood Awarded AME Best Paper
- Dr. Matthew Wood Receives Prestigious Recognition
- Entrepreneurship Professor Peter Klein is Recognized for Paper
- New Research from Baugh Center Research Professor Boris Nikolaev, Ph.D.
- Baylor Business News | Entrepreneurship Professor Receives Outstanding Faculty Award
- Business School Senior Awarded Scholarships
- Baylor Proud | Peter Klein Receives Outstanding Professor award for 2017-2018
- September2520Free Enterprise Forum with Evan Baehr, Professor of Marketing at University of Texas and Cohost of the Our American Experiment PodcastHankamer School of Business, Foster 240
- October1120Lunch & Learn with Free Enterprise Forum Guest Speaker Michael Munger, Department of Political Science at Duke UniversityHankamer School of Business, Foster 211
- October1120Free Enterprise Forum with Michael Munger, Department of Political Science at Duke UniversityHankamer School of Business, Foster 250
- October2920Done in a Day: Admissions and Scholarship EventBaylor's Paul L. Foster Campus for Business & Innovation
- November1520Research Seminar with Christian BjoernskovHankamer School of Business, Foster 211