Entrepreneurship at Baylor
Baylor's department of Entrepreneurship and Corporate Innovation has been dedicated to the study, teaching and practice of new venture creation and development for nearly four decades. Baylor Entrepreneurship ranks among the top programs in the country and offers a wide variety of programs across the campus.
- Dr. Peter Klein Participates in TOTM Symposium | It’s Not So Simple Who Owns "Your" Data
- Peter Klein Speaks at 2020 Supporters Summit | Coronacrisis and Leviathan
- Book Review | Co-Authored by Entrepreneurship Professor Peter Klein, "Austrian Perspectives on Entrepreneurship, Strategy, and Organization"
- Entrepreneurship Professor Peter Klein Appointed Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal 2021 Co-Editor by Strategic Management Society
- Baylor Entrepreneurship Welcomes Dr. Jim Kee to the Department
- Baylor Rises to No. 76 in Latest U.S. News Rankings, in Top 10 for Undergraduate Entrepreneurship, Among 'Most Innovative Schools'
- Baylor Entrepreneurship Welcomes Dr. Lee Grumbles to the Department
- Entrepreneurship Professor Peter Klein on NewsPoint360 | Reshaping Entrepreneurship for the Future
- ENT Buzz | Roxie Collier, Administrative Associate Baugh Center for Entrepreneurship & Free Enterprise
- November1320Entrepreneurship Research Seminar with Dan Elfenbein | Washington University, St. LouisZOOM | Link will be provided.