Executive MBA Healthcare
You’re a business professional with real-world experience, ready to expand your career opportunities. The Baylor Executive MBA program is strategically designed to open doors and take you to the next level. Our collaborative learning environment produces leaders with integrity, superior theoretical knowledge, and the practical skills required to succeed in modern global business.
There are unrivaled benefits to hands on, face-to-face learning. We bring students together for a customized experience one night a week and leverage technology to enhance the learning experience.
Our Executive MBA curriculum is taught with practical application in mind. We encourage students to think differently and apply their knowledge in their work environment.
The Baylor Executive MBA – Healthcare is the best of both worlds, building your business acumen with a specific healthcare focus that’s vital to your success as a healthcare executive.
Innovative & Customized Study
Baylor’s Executive MBA and EMBA-Healthcare programs in Austin emphasize rapidly changing business landscapes locally, nationally and around the world, highlighting the importance of a global business perspective.
Convenient & Accessible
Baylor’s Austin campus is conveniently located near the intersection of Parmer Lane and MOPAC (Loop 1) – just 3 miles north of The Domain. Our co-working space integrates classrooms and open spaces for group or individual study. Parking is free and right out front.
Career Growth & Return on Investment
Over the past three years, more than 50% of Baylor Executive MBA students have seen career growth or experienced job transition before even completing the program. Growth is by design. We teach practical skills that can be applied in the workplace immediately, and intentionally create networking opportunities throughout the program where students can connect with other leaders, classmates and guest speakers.
Baylor’s EMBA Program in Austin offers an all-inclusive tuition rate. Your tuition includes:
- Residency Week at Baylor – Waco Campus*
- Concierge Services (Class Registration, Career Coaching, Class Night Dinners, Special Events Access)
- 24-hour access to Baylor’s Austin Campus & co-working space
- All Books, Case Studies, Software (including Microsoft Office), and Other Instructional Materials
- Week-Long Business & Public Policy Experience - Washington D.C.*
- 10-Day Student-Selected, Global Business Experience*
- Career Development Services
- Networking Events
- Veteran Services
*Including lodging and most meals; D.C. airfare included; International airfare not included.
The Baylor Executive MBA application process looks at overall accomplishments throughout a career. We evaluate an applicant based on a diverse set of criteria. Applications are processed as received and decisions are made on a rolling basis. The following items are required as part of the online application:
- Application Form
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Two Essays
- College Transcripts
- Application Fee*
- GMAT Not Required
* Our application fee is waived for both veterans and Baylor undergraduates. Email Stacy McCracken at Stacy_McCracken@baylor.edu for an application waiver. Download our Application Checklist for more details.
- Why Navy Veteran Mike Castle chose the Baylor EMBA program in Austin as his grad school home
- Claudia Chambers, MD discusses her unique position in the medical world, and how her EMBA-Healthcare got her there.
- Negotiation & Conflict Management: From the Classroom to the Conference Room
- Meet Sean Diehl - Discover why Baylor's EMBA-Healthcare was a great fit at the right time
- December0320Evening Info SessionAustin Campus: 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Suite 240
- December1320Lunch Info SessionAustin Campus: 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Suite 240
- January1020Lunch Info Session - in the Domain!WeWork Domain NORTHSIDE 11801 Domain Blvd, 3rd floor Room 31
- January1420Evening Info SessionAustin Campus: 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Suite 240
- January2320Lunch Info SessionAustin Campus: 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Suite 240