|Find Out More
Executive MBA Healthcare
Designed for the experienced business professional, the Baylor Executive MBA in Austin produces business leaders with recognized integrity, superior theoretical knowledge, and practical skills of modern global business in a collaborative learning environment.
We know that most people prefer to learn hands-on and face to face. We leverage technology to enhance your learning while continuing to bring students together for a customized learning experience one-night a week.
The Executive MBA offers a rich curriculum taught with practical application in mind. Our students are stretched to think differently and apply what they have learned to challenges in their professional work environment.
The Baylor Executive MBA – Healthcare offers a one-of-a-kind curriculum. This program focuses on building your business acumen while instilling specific healthcare expertise that is vital to your development as an executive leader in healthcare.
Innovative & Customized Study
Baylor’s Executive MBA and EMBA Healthcare programs in Austin emphasize the development of both a national and global perspective in business. Each cohort has a one-of-a-kind experience that focuses on rapidly changing domestic and global environments.
Convenient & Accessible
Baylor’s Austin campus is conveniently located near the intersection of Parmer Lane and MOPAC (Loop 1) – just 3 miles north of The Domain. Our modern co-working space integrates classrooms with open space for group meetings, studying, and unwinding. Parking is free and easy – right out front.
Career Growth & Return on Investment
Many Baylor Executive MBA students see career growth before they complete the program. Over the past 3 years more than 50% of our students have experienced job transition and career growth before they graduated. This is not unusual. Our students are learning skills they can apply immediately in the workplace.
In addition, we are intentional about creating opportunities for our students to network. Throughout the program, our students are building connections and growing their network with other leaders, classmates, and guest speakers.
Baylor’s EMBA Program in Austin offers an all-inclusive tuition rate. Your tuition includes:
- Residency Week at Baylor – Waco Campus*
- Concierge Services (Class Registration, Career Coaching, Class Night Dinners, Special Events Access)
- 24-hour access to Baylor’s Austin Campus & co-working space
- All Books, Case Studies, Software (including Microsoft Office), and Other Instructional Materials
- Week-Long Business & Public Policy Experience - Washington D.C.*
- 10-Day Student-Selected, Global Business Experience*
- Career Development Services
- Networking Events
- Veteran Services
*Including lodging and most meals; D.C. airfare included; International airfare not included.
The Baylor Executive MBA application process looks at overall accomplishments throughout a career. We evaluate an applicant based on a diverse set of criteria. Applications are processed as received and decisions are made on a rolling basis. The following items are required as part of the online application:
- Application Form
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Three Essays
- All College Transcripts
- Application Fee*
- GMAT Not Required
* Our application fee is waived for both veterans and Baylor undergraduates. Email Stacy McCracken at Stacy_McCracken@baylor.edu for an application waiver. Download our Application Checklist for more details.
- Negotiation & Conflict Management: From the Classroom to the Conference Room
- Meet Sean Diehl - Discover why Baylor's EMBA-Healthcare was a great fit at the right time
- 50 influential Baylor women you should know
- Sales Executive Jennifer Fisher Shares - Why She Chose A Baylor Executive MBA
- July3020Class Visit - Private Equity Investing/ Healthcare Financial ManagementAustin Campus: 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Suite 240
- August2020Evening Info SessionAustin Campus: 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Suite 240
- August2920Lunch Info SessionAustin Campus: 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Suite 240
- September1320Lunch Info SessionAustin Campus: 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Suite 240
- September1720Evening Info SessionAustin Campus: 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Suite 240