Accounting at Baylor
A degree in accounting prepares you for a variety of careers. Many people choose to enter public accounting as either an auditor or tax consultant. These positions are available in firms of all sizes - from large multinational firms to small local firms.
Others choose to enter industry and work as general accountants, controllers, treasurers, tax managers, or internal auditors. Governmental agencies employ a number of accountants at the local, state, and federal levels. Over 30 employers currently recruit Baylor accounting majors.
- Are You ‘Phubbing’ Right Now? What It Is and Why Science Says It’s Bad for Your Relationships
- Baylor to Honor Texas Family Businesses for Dedication to Community, Commitment to Employees
- 6 Ways to Practice Lagom, the Swedish Secret to a Balanced, Happy Life
- How Defy Ventures Lets Inmates Pitch a Business 'Shark Tank' Style, and Equips Them With Job Skills
- January1920Meet the Accounting Firms - Presentation DayCashion 5th Floor
- February0920Accounting Career Day (Corporate Partners)Foster 143/144, Foster 250 and Foster 240