Accounting at Baylor
A degree in accounting prepares you for a variety of careers. Many people choose to enter public accounting as either an auditor or tax consultant. These positions are available in firms of all sizes - from large multinational firms to small local firms.
Others choose to enter industry and work as general accountants, controllers, treasurers, tax managers, or internal auditors. Governmental agencies employ a number of accountants at the local, state, and federal levels. Over 30 employers currently recruit Baylor accounting majors.
- Army-Baylor University Team Takes First at 3rd Annual Robbins Case Competition in Healthcare Management
- 11 Productivity Hacks for Work From Home Newbies That Make Six Plus Figures
- Video: Phone Snubbing is "Phubbing"
- Hollywood Leaves ‘Great Deal of Money on the Table’ Regarding Movies Featuring Actors of Color, Baylor Expert Says
- January1920Meet the Accounting Firms - Presentation DayCashion 5th Floor
- February0920Accounting Career Day (Corporate Partners)Foster 143/144, Foster 250 and Foster 240