Accounting at Baylor
A degree in accounting prepares you for a variety of careers. Many people choose to enter public accounting as either an auditor or tax consultant. These positions are available in firms of all sizes - from large multinational firms to small local firms.
Others choose to enter industry and work as general accountants, controllers, treasurers, tax managers, or internal auditors. Governmental agencies employ a number of accountants at the local, state, and federal levels. Over 30 employers currently recruit Baylor accounting majors.
- Kayworth Named Associate Dean of Graduate Business Programs at Baylor
- Baylor Center for Entrepreneurship Seeks Nominations for Young Entrepreneur Award
- Enter the Enternship
- 7 Signs Your Relationship Won't Last, Based On How You & Your Partner Spend Your Time Together
- January1920Meet the Accounting Firms - Presentation DayCashion 5th Floor
- February0920Accounting Career Day (Corporate Partners)Foster 143/144, Foster 250 and Foster 240