If your existing computer has issues, please contact the Help Desk to document the issue and so technicians may evaluate the problem.
1) To Replace a Computer, use our computer request form
2) For New, Full-time Employees, use the same form and provide their start date
3) For Additional Computers, (nothing to turn-in) use the same form
4) To request a one-year computer for temporary adjunct positions, use www.baylor.edu/its/recycled (ITS)
5) For a work-at-home loaner laptop: go to helpdesk.baylor.edu > Service Catalog > Long-Term Faculty & Staff Laptop Checkout
- - - - - -
Printers are intended to service multiple users; the University is currently working to reduce the number of printers in use.