Important Transfer Work Policies

Review the important transfer work policies BEFORE you finalize your plans to complete transfer coursework! If you are planning to take a course that is not listed on the Transfer Credit/Course Equivalency page, you will need to complete the electronic Equivalent Course Request Form. Remember that if you plan to attend a school or college that is not on this list, you must use this form to request approval for transfer courses.

Before you make this request, please use the Equivalent Course Tool to ensure that the equivalency you are requesting does not already exist. DO NOT submit requests for equivalencies that currently exist. Be aware that there are deadlines for submission that must be met or your request will not be considered.