1. See your name—and your work—in print.
2. Gain a wider audience of students and professors for your ideas.
You've already written the paper. All you have to do is turn it in. The payoff could be huge, so why not go for it?
3. It looks awesome on a resume or grad school application.
In fact, few things look more impressive. And few impressive things are this easy.
4. Find out what other smart people think of your paper.
You'll get detailed comments back from our editors, whether your paper is accepted or not.
5. Get experience in the publication process.
Not many undergrads have an opportunity like this.
6. Become a better writer.
You'll learn a lot about yourself and about writing through the process of preparing your paper for publication.