FAQ's1. Are there any discounts offered?
Yes. Baylor Tennis Camps offers a returning camper discount, athletic staff discount, additional camp discount and a group discount
2. What is the camp refund policy?
3. What forms are required in order for my child to participate?
Participant or Parent/Legal Gaurdian Release Form, Medical Information and Release Form
4. Can Teams attend?
5. What items should my child bring to camp?
Tennis Racquets Tennis clothing (enough for 6 days of play)
Tennis shoes - 2nd pair is optional
Sun Hat or Visor
Pillows, all linens (twin beds)
Swim suit (optional)
6. Where and when is check in?
Baylor Tennis Center from 4pm-5pm on the Sunday before camp.
7. How do I get to camp?
Baylor Tennis Camp is located on University Drive beside the Ferrell Basketball Arena. Check the driving directions under Camp Details
8. What meals are provided?
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on Monday-Thursday for overnight campers. Day Campers are provided with Lunch and Dinner.
9. Where do the overnight campers stay?
The campers are housed in apartments (either Brooks or North Village. Once Baylor sets its summer construction schedule we will know which housing is assigned but we request apartment style.
10. What is a typical day like?
Click here to view the detailed schedule.
11. Is there a medical staff at camp?
Yes, a trainer is available at all times.
12. I have not found the answer for my question.
Please Contact Us