> Student Organizations
Asian Students Association
Asian Student Organization is dedicated in promoting Asian culture on campus, supporting other multicultural student organizations, and actively participating in multicultural events and community service. This page will have updates about upcoming activities, as well as information about our organization.
The purpose of ASA is to:
- Foster friendship and unity among Baylor students through service and social functions
- Assist other student organizations in various ways
- Promote awareness of Asian culture and traditions through activities at Baylor University
- To build a lasting friendship within and after college
|Bryan Jan ||Bryan_Jan@Baylor.edu|
|Ken Bourgeau ||Ken_Bourgeau@Baylor.edu|
|Meeting Times:|| Monday 07:30 PM Houston Room|
|How to Join|
The Asian Students Association encourages EVERYONE to join. You do not have to be Asian! Everyone is welcomed gladly :)
ASA plans many social events as well as service opportunities to keep the members active in Baylor and community life.
Dues are $12 for the semester and $20 for the year.
ASA Officers of 2014-2015
- President: Bryan Jan.
- Internal Vice-President: Niki Lee.
- External Vice-President: Walt Fuentes.
- Treasurer: James Han.
- Secretary: Matt Ching.
- Historian: Richard Nguyen.
- Public Relations & Webmaster: Ken Bourgeau.
- Service Chair: Quan Nguyen.
- Social Chair: Rhannie Surel.
|Mark Your Calendars!|
- First ASA Mixer: Sept. 3rd, 2014 [6-8pm at the SUB Game Room]
- First ASA Meeting: Sept. 8th,2014 [7:30-8:30pm at the SUB Houston Room (3rd floor)]
- Fuzzy Friends : Every Saturday [9:00am-12:00am, meet at SUB 1st Floor (Next to Einstein Bagles)]
- Stepping Out: November 8th, 2014 / April 11th, 2015
- AsianFest Culture Show: November 7th, 2014 [7:00pm - 9:00pm(Waco Hall)]
- AsianFest Banquet: November 8th, 2014 [7:00pm-9:00pm (Barfield Room -SUB 2nd Floor-)]
- Chinese New Year: TBA in Spring Semester 2015
- StompFest: April 10th, 2015
- Camping Trip: TBA in Spring Semester 2015
- More to come!