> Student Organizations
Asian Students Association
Asian Student Organization is dedicated in promoting Asian culture on campus, supporting other multicultural student organizations, and actively participating in multicultural events and community service. This page will have updates about upcoming activities, as well as information about our organization.
The purpose of ASA is to:
- Foster friendship and unity among Baylor students through service and social functions
- Assist other student organizations in various ways
- Promote awareness of Asian culture and traditions through activities at Baylor University
- To build a lasting friendship within and after college
|Web Site:|| http://baylorasa.webs.com/|
|Carole Sumodobila ||Carole_Sumodobila@baylor.edu|
|Angeline Nguyen ||Angeline_Nguyen@baylor.edu|
|How to Join|
The Asian Students Association encourages EVERYONE to join. You do not have to be Asian! Everyone is welcomed gladly :) Moreover, ASA plans many social events as well as service opportunities to keep the members active in Baylor and community life.
Dues are $12 for the semester and $20 for the year.
ASA Officers of 2013-2014
- President: Angeline Nguyen.
- Internal Vice-President: Margaret Alba.
- External Vice-President: Bryan Jan.
- Treasurer: Chris Kolar.
- Secretary: Chau Truong.
- Historian: Josephine Daih.
- Public Relations & Webmaster: Carole Sumodobila.
- Service Chair: Walt Fuentes.
- Social Chair: Cindy Liu.
|Mark Your Calendars!|
- First ASA Mixer, TBA
- First ASA Meeting, September 09, 2013
- Stepping Out, TBA
- Camping Trip, TBA
- AsianFest Culture Show, November 15, 2013 - WACO HALL - 7PM
- AsianFest Banquet, November 16, 2013 - BOBO SPIRITUAL LIFE CENTER - 7PM (Featuring Keynote Speaker: Christine Ha, winner of MasterChef Season 3)
- Chinese New Year, TBA
- StompFest, TBA
- And More!