Regulations for Forum Facility
All Rooms/Main Facility
- The Stacy Riddle Forum is a smoke-free facility.
- No doors on the outside of the building may at any time be propped open for any reason. Any chapter or organization caught doing this may receive a warning from the Coordinator of the Stacy Riddle Forum and/or a fine to be determined.
- No one is allowed to sit on or climb over the railing of the balcony at any time. Any person caught doing this may receive a warning or be referred to the Panhellenic Judicial Board.
- No Glitter will be used.
- No painting will be done on any floor in the building. This includes within the sorority suites and the stairwells.
- No red drinks (i.e. Big Red, fruit punch) are allowed in any public areas. It is suggested that chapters use caution before allowing these in their suites.
- No space heaters may be used in any room. Curling irons and other heating appliances (i.e. popcorn machines, glue guns, etc) may only be used in rooms with tile flooring (i.e. kitchens or bathrooms).
- No open flame candles are allowed anywhere in the facility.
The Chapel (including the Prayer Room)
All events must be scheduled with the Coordinator of the Stacy Riddle Forum at least one week in advance.
Eligibility of a group to hold events in the Chapel
- Currently registered organizations on campus (i.e. student organizations registered with student activities for the current semester) are all eligible to hold events in the chapel.
- No organization (with the exception of the Panhellenic Council and Panhellenic Groups) may hold more than 5 meetings per semester in the chapel.
- No deposit will be required for events in the chapel for an organization's first use. If there are any problems that result from an organization's use of the chapel, a deposit may be required for any following events held in the chapel in addition to the organization being charged for any damages caused by their event. The organization may also be denied further events in the chapel. Any deposits charged will be determined by the Coordinator of the Stacy Riddle Forum on a case by case basis.
Events held in the Chapel
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Chapel. If approved by the Coordinator of the Stacy Riddle Forum, drinks and small snacks only may be allowed in the main hallway outside of the Chapel.
- Open flames are not permitted anywhere in the Stacy Riddle Forum. Any exceptions made to this rule will be on a case by case basis by the Baylor office of Risk Management, and will likely only occur for weddings, etc.
The Information Commons
Hours for the Information Commons are 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.
The Information Commons in the Stacy Riddle Forum will be closed for Spring Break, Thanksgiving Break, Christmas Break, and the summer months. It will open early in January in time for formal Recruitment.